Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Ok, I'm cleaning my office here at the Clown House, see I have more room since my rat died yesterday.
Cancer affects the black and white , over-bred rats like gangbusters, we had a wild rat for the longest time. Our rats usually die of old age, this one lost the farm in her prime.
I built a pyre in the yard as soon as I detected the smell of dead rat, and now she is smoldering in the yard after being cremated. It was real horror show. The other day, when the cancer made the poor girl swell up like a softball, she couldn't get between her bars so she got stuck and there. She hung for hours until I got home from work, woke Caffo up and we went to the grisly task of extracting her.
This is why I don't care for horror movies, in my life I have seen real horror both in humans and animals.
So I'm sure she is in a much better place. Life after death was only invented during the time of the Old Testament and I do think it's a crock of shmit, used for early crowd control, but in this case I think dead is way better than swollen and in pain.

I'm still not all together online, and so I can't show you the photos of the RV exploding in the yard, or the wedding, but it should come soon...Brice willing.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.