Friday, May 19, 2006

Hay Yall

I don't quite yet have internet at the Clown House but we are working on it.
I just wanted to mention a few things
1. The Art Hop is this weekend and we will be performing in the alley next to the Clown House around 1:00, I hear there might be a lot of rain but in any case Pinga and I will be really funny and really stupid selling water balloons.
2. There is no Pope in the bible. That has nothing to do with anything else but I just have to say stuff like that when I eavesdrop and hear people arguing about religion, I also like to say that there are no more or less tornados in the mid west, just far more people building houses in tornado alley.
3. Last Thursday will be the scene of a real live circus wedding, show up and see the crap.
4. I have some huge dice for the Bikini Bike wash and hot dice game, it's gonna be great. June 25th at the Clown House.
5. We got a new porch!
6.The other day an RV exploded near our front yard, photos to come when we teach our computor to post Pingas pics.
7. We are recruting! got an act? I'm looking for sober, driven, talented people for the show contact me at fastclown@veryfast.biz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dingo...

the bikini bike wash is junne 15th and not 25th. there's no postponing on seeing those clowns wearing sexy bikinis for my personal pleasure.

red-ish rad-ish

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.