Thursday, April 13, 2006

some news from afar

I hear Cyclecide may be losing thier spot in San Francisco, they are working on finding new digs, I told them I would help with a benni show if they need me to.
I also got wind that Seattle's Dead Baby bike gang lost thier warehouse but moved into a church...Cool!
Ed Twisted from San Diego's Choppercabras just sent me two dope ass shirts, a patch and some pins, Those guys have chapters all over the world...good stuff I tried to post a link to thier base camp but the web site is overloaded.
Quite a few bikes have been stolen and right now Susto Loco is waiting to talk to the police about getting one of his bikes back.
Speaking of cops, A P.P.D. canine officer came by looking for me because he wants to build himself a tall bike, that sounds great to me, I cant wait to talk with him about traffic, bikes, dogs and guns.
I'm thinking of paring him up with Twitch just to see if they rub off on eachother, Twitch can use a course on law and the cops could stand to brush up on some chaos.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.