Friday, April 07, 2006

I give this guy my stamp of aproval

This is my friend, let him live with you.
He is always nice and he is one of the few freaks that has his sh*t together.
D.
hey all-
i am trying to nail down a fresh, new living situation quick-fast (middle of april is ideal), as i am feeling rather stagnated, unproductive, and unstimulated in my current home. not that i don't love my roommates (i've known them most of my life), but i just can't do this any longer. my housing end game involves a sweet converted industrial space, but as i'm finding that harder to get than i originally planned, i'd like to find something at the very least more connected, less messy, and, frankly, bigger.

as for me, i am 30 years old this month(!), financially stable, involved in too many things to count on my fingers and toes, intellectually curious and in a loving, long-term relationship with the sweetest dog in the world, raven girl. we are not, of course, intimate, though at times i get the feeling she wishes we were. i am male, eternally optimistic, not subject to mood swings or long periods of weltschmertz, and generally carefree though studied in my approach to life. very much a burner and no stranger to late nights, though i am respectful of peace and quiet. in fact, i prefer that in my living situation. i am interested in living alone or as part of a positive household, can pay up to $800/month for the right spot (but would of course prefer less), and promise to clean up after myself.


please get ahold of me asap with recommendations!

love and light,
-Tucker

No comments: