Thursday, March 09, 2006

Up at the crack of four

I'm up, been awake all night painting and dish washing.
Funny, when I get home from work at like 3:30 am, I can't just hit the sack, I gotta stay up because I'm still all hyped up from work.
I do as much as I can to relax (computor on, tv on, radio blasting, paint flying), by 4:20 am I'm still wide awake and kicking.
I trained myself to try and force myself to sleep when I see the sun coming up. I have always hated the dawn, it's the world telling me that the party is over. From my window I can see the volcano (Mt.Hood) and it is really pretty looking at day break so at the Clown House, it's not so bad.
All the Rubber Chicken paintings have been done in the wee hours of the morning.
We have been rehearsing a lot for the twin shows we are doing Fri. and Sat. at the Know on Alberta street.
Yesterday Caffo and I were practicing the act with a nude woman, My 7 year old kid walked in and didn't even care, she is being raised knowing that the body is a thing of beauty. She knows it's part of our job when doing burlesque shows. Don't think we were involved in any kind of sex act, it's a silly exposition involving paint and a nude girl as the canvas. Tame stuff intended to get laughs.
Like I said, come to the show and bring a camera, On Friday we are opening for an act involving hot girls in skimpy clothing running around, breaking stuff and exploding with lots of gore and blood,

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.