Sunday, March 12, 2006

Two shows in the can.

We did two nights at the Know on Alberta street. They went great, both shows were over booked and complicated but we made it through.
We got to work with the Underscore Orchestra, so it was neat to behold so many talented circus folks all in a tiny club.
Our show was a bit more blue than usual and we had the benefit of the Candy Butcher girls selling circus toys for us so we had a riveted crowd and we made a little money for the show.
Suzy took care of our kids for the two nights and I'm so grateful, the kids are the single most distracting part of my job.
The require so much planning and grief that I usually can't make it to the shows at all, I'm so very grateful.
The pics here are of the first night, someone left a camera with great shots of the second night but I can't figger out how to extract them from the camera to the computer.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and a fantastic show it was! i offer my loudest of conflatulations!

flpppprrrrtttt!!! ...ouch!

Anonymous said...

You are all so beautiful.

-Michellene

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.