Wednesday, March 15, 2006

new chicken paintings


The pizza one sold really quick, the other one is called "The Big Bang" , it hasn't been hung up yet. I sold a big painting of the Big Bang and found out that when I sell a painting, I lose a part of the story that they all tell as a whole.
So I guess I'm painting a few of the pieces over and over again.
The Rubber Chicken set is now at Concord Ale House on 33d and Killingsworth and next month they will be at Cup and Saucer cafe also on Killingsworth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I'm Dingo's mom's to-be step-daughter, and she kind-of invited me to comment. She showed me a lot of pictures from her recent trip to Oregon (cute kids, by the way), and, needless to say, everything (from the tall bikes, to the swimming, and the chicken paintings) interested me very much. =D

Anyway, just wanted to say hello. Hope you don't mind too much.

- April

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.