Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hey yall
I havent posted for a week because our computor is down.
I think it's because we keep fixing it.
This time it's not "adult stuff" gumming up the system, it's the Bear share program that has the computor confounded.
Pinga is on the job, he has the thing in DOS mode. Out of all of us, he is the one who is savvy enough to fix it.
I asked him if I can do anything for him in return for his work, but his suggestion was just obscene.
I'm in a seedy cafe somewhere in NE PDX, here are some highlights of the past week:
The baby is fine and dandy, little girl,dog and rat holding stable.
We are playing two gigs at the Know this week the 10th and 11th, come see us, bring a camera.
We got a ton of nice food donations from people who bring food to ladys who just had babys, I had no idea that was a costom.
Craptain Insano and friends managed to hit up the Tofurkey plant and score the neighborhood a whole flat of Tofurkey dogs and philly steaks. We distro'ed them and saved a few cases for hot dog eating contests during our upcomming gigs.
An anonymous doner baught us a frikkin HOT Dog Cart!!!
We have to pay them back $700 bucks for it but that was a really nice thing to do for us.
We are getting the heating system together and soon the Clown House will be that much more sustainable.
This blog has seen many ups and downs since it's inseption, I think this is an upswing, I sold like 5 paintings this month, it was so cool to sell paintings faster than I can photograph them for you.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.