Monday, February 27, 2006

Ok yesterday we had a meeting and today we had a meeting and I don't know how they ended because I had to go to work. Thats ok, I got most of it.
Twitch found out about the meeting by looking at my blog
What we are looking at is both the field show and the club show. And how to rehearse for them and exicute them in a fun and profitable, sustainable way.
Field and club gigs have seperate props,equipment and tactics so we really have to hammer that stuff out.
We need fireworks so if ya have some to trade talk to Pinga. Today someone donated a boat sail, thats really useful for making tents or banners.
We decided that Sunday would be "Circus" day when all the four shifts of the Clown House converge all day acording to when they sleep and work and pair off to work on things.
I won't tell you what we are planning because I want it to be a suprize!

The baby is starting to look more human. All indications suggest he will be a well adjusted, even tempered kid just like his sister.
I held him up lovingly gazing at him and told Caff "Hitler started out looking like this."
Caff thinks he's primative, R.P.M. thinks he is a man-slug and I just laugh.
He is smiling a lot...for human larva.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BAM BAM looks great. I think he will take after his parents and be a performer. Actually, He will be anything he wants to be and you can count on that! Granny clown.

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.