Sunday, January 08, 2006


Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's condition has been upgraded from beet to turnip after Doctors said they would begin to pull him out of an induced coma on Monday morning.
I can only wonder if the Palestinians think it's karma.
I hope not, I blame bacon.
I kinda lump Sharon, Bush and Saddam in the same drawer but to his credit, Sharon has probably killed many more people with his own hands than the other two puddin heads who tended to just order others to do the mass murder.
Palestinian kids handed out flowers and treats hoping that Sharon makes it so he can teach them to spell, evict people and take bribes .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sharon's predicament reminds me of a delima I faced many years ago. In 1986, my good friend Phil Spector suggested I should take Paul Simon's lead and work with some World Beat musicians. Well, at the time, after investing nearly all of my fortune in the dying trend of Teddy Ruxpin dolls, I really couldn't afford the airfare to fly in a studio full of accomplished African musicians, so for three months I sat in the Power Station studios with 43 unpaid members of the Mormon Tabernacal Choir. Sure, from the outside it probably looked like a bad idea, but I was trying to be resourceful and imagined constructing my own personal equivelent of Evita with these young toe-headed innocents. Anticipating their reaction to Vodka and Cocaine may have been predictable as well, but when I introduced it to them I honestly had never been informed about their particular abstinance from stimulants of all forms. I merely thought it would inspire them, because after two and a half weeks of singing Ava Maria in the key of An Innocent Man, things were beginning to break down. Who knew the cocaine would cause them to tear the studio to shreds? Who knew I would get sued by three dozens parents in Utah? This whole debacle cost me $3 million dollars and I'll never speak to Phil Spector again. He really seemed like such a good friend, but maybe those rumors about his need for anger management held some truth, and he was, in a passive aggresive way, trying to take me down all along! I never should have followed his advice. World Beat?!? I'm so naive. Next question!