Saturday, January 21, 2006

HI

Steve Bevin, a reporter from the Oregonian has been doing a story about us...well me (but I don't want to get a big head).
He is a nice guy, when a baby crys, he will comfort it, no questions asked, thats cool.
He came two mornings and interviewed me and even went to my work and asked questions while I washed dishes. He called my mom with questions, she was glad he wasn't the FBI.
He asked a lot of questions that I cant see anyone caring about (Whats your favorite book?) but I understand that you need a lot of info to write a good story.
Man that dude has some cool teeth, fangs, I wish I had a grill like that.
The article is comming out on Monday.

We are getting geared up for a big double gig on the 27th, one with March Fourth at Dantes and at the same night three blocks away at the Nuclear winter formal.
Also we are doing a really cool gig Feb 4th as the half time show at the Portland Roller Derby along side Zoo Bomb and the Sprockettes!
I'm transitioning between being the dishwasher at one place and the head line cook at another, Im working 4:30 pm,to 3:30 the next day, someone asked how I'm in so many places at once, I said, ya gotta need a lot of money.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You saw the article in the Oregroanian yesterday? You're about the strangest pick for a media darling I've ever seen! ;) Very cool.

Dingo Dizmal said...

When nobody came to get "Maxi stack" and the city/developer thugs were nosin around I had to give it away.
Sorry dude.
I gave it to some circus kids from California.