Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tyler found a job!!


Our friend and the colleague who walked out when I got fired has found a job!
He has gone to sunny San Francisco to be the village crazy,,YEAH!
He gets a good wage of Mad dog 20/20 and dry ramen noodles.
They set him up with a great cardboard box to live in and last I hear he is working with the San Francisco police department on some kind of sanitation committee.
You go Tyler we all knew ya had it in ya!

uh...ok...uh I lied Tyler is still here in Portland I and I hear from his pet monkey that he is playing a gig with his band for a crowd of tens (including the staff and people who never showed up) at an Ethiopian restaurant. I hear he is excited because the band is awfully unrehearsed and they're playing on a monday night at a frikkin Ethiopian restaurant.

No comments: