Saturday, December 17, 2005

THe show

Our show went like gang busters. Before we left for the gig I started a fire in the yard. I grabbed a big bag of millet that we got when the Purple parlor shut down and began pouring it out of the bag onto the ground. I made a giant spiral comming out from the fire the whole time chanting for a good show, later Reddish the clown alerted me to the fullish moon WITCHY!

It was far too cold for our plan to balleyhoo outside the venue so I shot off a cannon load of popcorn anyway Tiago thought it was very funny and I wished I could have brought more ammo so he could continue shooting it.
When it was time to go on Chlorine warmed up the audience while Captain Insano and I desperatly stuffed Reddish into a military bag. We didn't realize she needed no help from us so as soon as the screaming startedI had to unzip her and let her do it herself.
Th rest of the show went perfectly, the four of us worked together so well it looked like we actually rehearsed.
The next act had some tech problems so we had to kill some time. Chlorine decided to play the game "Whats up your ass" with the crowd.
It's the game where we pick three crowd members and have them drop thier drawers, we stick crazy articles between the cheeks and give them 10 seconds to guess what it is.
I have been involved with the game for years now and have never been as suprised as I was that night (and we did this with a Palsey kid once in Eugene).
The weirdness was that the three random audience members had the smallest asses I have ever seen, it was like childrens asses. I'm not bitching...it was cool.
Then Chlorine did some stand up and the next act was on.
I never found out what they were called but what it boiled down to was two hot gals in teddys and garters pulling raw meat from chrismas presents and eating it.
They tore up a ton of xmass Icons into pools of blood, they killed Santa and ate his guts but he didn't seem to care.
A favorate was when one girl came out as the pregnant virgin mary and aborted it while spraying blood all over.
I thought our show was gory.
so the show rocked.

No comments: