Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I feel like a bee

I just drank three cups of chocolate coffee, had two pastries and no breakfast. I went next door where "Gary the Super" had a big block of rosewood for me. I took a battle ax and went at it for 20 or so. Now it's cold out, but I have my shirt off and I feel like I can control a hive of bees with my mind, if I want.
All that was pointless. If I had any brains, I would go to the bike wheel stash and start making wreaths out of bare rims to sell.
I hate that I have to sell stuff to live, but it is cool to be able to work at home. I come up with tons of schemes to avoid working for other people. I just hate Christmas so much. I can't bring myself to encourage it.
I didn't used to. Where else would a handsome young hoodlum get a BB gun or a blow dart set? (though both were confiscated the first day, and never seen again) I've just been a lot of places and seen a lot of things, and so far I don't buy it (literally).
It's bad science (see Easter egg) and bad religion all wrapped up with a bow. I bet if some people saw Jesus as he looked back then, they would not let him on any planes with out a full cavity rundown.
He would probably be shown the landscaping equipment.
Was it the Romans under the Constantine administration that decided Jesus was born on the local pagan holiday? That would put it 500 years after Jesus was ever seen.
The pagans must have said "Oh, yer celebrating on this week? Cool. So are we. Would ya like a Yule log? Were celebrating a great bounty. Watchall doin? Oh, celebrating the birth of a guy you killed... Ok, wierdos...Pointy wierdos".
My math could be all wrong, too, don't take my word for it.
Deosn't it seem strange that the entire New Testament is full of stuff that was important in Ancient Roman times, but irrelevant by the time is was translated to English? Since then, people have been stretching that over-a-thousand-year-old political commentary to fit whatever point they're trying to illustrate...the piont of a sword, a bayonet, what have you.
Here's the modern spin cycle: facilitate slavery so you can go into debt buying crap for your kids that won't make up for the time away you spend earning money to facilitate slavery so you can go into debt buying crap for the kids that won't make up for the time away you spend earning money to facilitate slavery.
I over heard a lady say she wasn't going to visit her family out of town because she couldn't afford both the ticket and a huge bag of presents she would need to avoid being seen as "cheap."
{If you are the lady I'm speaking of, and are reading this, learn to look in trees when you pass clown houses}. That's a creepy state of affairs.
If you want to use that bike rim with Xmass stuff idea, go for it.
I bet if you climb some trees, you will find mistletoe growing in one of them, but be careful. Did you know Mistletoe is a parasite that eventually kills the tree? How do I know? I think it used to be one of our housemates.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.