Tuesday, December 06, 2005

HALLAYLOOYA!

It's butt ass cold out there friends, and I bet it's hard not only to get out on your bike, but to get out of bed at all.
I know the feeling so well of comming off a side street and into a big intersection when you get to the middle theres no wind break and you get blasted.
I was trucking back from a job interview a little bit ago and found a great advantage (bikewize) that comes from the cold.
Those umbrellas and chairs that live outside of bars and eateries, a few years ago they were cute but now they all have them and for a tall bike it's murder to get through much less a regular bike.
I avoid the street as much as possible...there are cars on the street, I ride at running speed so a clear sidewalk is so nice, just gotta wear layers LAYERS PEOPLE!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.