Tuesday, November 15, 2005


The sun is out! Wow!
Last night a nice fella from Seattle came down and bought the Joust arcade game from me.
It was sad to see it go. It seems like the end of an era for the clown house. Without the bikes and the other whoHa there's no need for the game.
So they took away our bike shop and our show but dig this...I found a way to win anyway.
Since they took away my livelihood, I've been using the bike shop tools to make weapons and we are getting on food stamps hahahahaYAY city government, way to create.
We have always qualified for food stamps but never needed them since our DIY approach to survival has afforded us lots of food and money, it's all gone now so now its swords, axes and the government teat.
The weapons aren't for killing, they are for the"Museum of bike weaponry" zat sound silly?
We gotta do what we gotta do.
I just covered half the mud pit with soil from the compost, that's a great way to ensure that the plot of land will always provide food and not lawn (providing they don't build a parking lot here when we go).
I gave the tall bike Maxi Stack to one of the circus kids who was displaced from New Orleans, I'm glad it got a good home.
Phase two:
We are creating the next big indoor show so if you have talent and want in, drop me a line. I'm not looking for fire acts or juggling. I need music people and other acts, ones you don't see every day. We will do gigs all over Portland like we always do in the winter and we also will be doing lots of film and video.
The photo is from this years Chunkathalon
Rev.Phil sent me a link to some clownarchy from across the pond

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.