Wednesday, November 30, 2005

some news from Europe



They have been living as a self-governed community since 1971. Ruled by consensus; cars, heroin and cocaine are not allowed, but pot and hash are. Now the Danish government is trying to outlaw pot and make the town of Christiana mirror the dominant, puritanical law.
They responded with a huge clown protest: a die-in
In many years of being politiclly active in Portland, I found the only thing that looks worse than cops beating up a clown is them pepper spraying babies (they have done that).
Those are things they don't want on the front page of the local paper.
In Eugene, I saw the cops beat the hell out of a guy dressed as Jesus who was standing on the sidewalk.
Eugene cops are far too corrupt to care about newspapers.

Also from Europe, my friend Jonathan Jester (that's him at the top) has intercepted a letter from Santa Claus himself.
I've known Jonathan for years but I never knew he was friends with the bearded one.
Heres the note from St.Nick:

Santa Says, Show full header
My Dearest Cuddly Snuggly Thick Person,
You do not know me but the fact that you have read this far means you are clearly desperate for friendship.
I am hoping that you really are very very stupid because the following information is frankly extremely important and could affect every Christmas from now until eternity.
For security reasons Santa has decided that he is going to cross check everybody before they get their presents this year.
His grace St Nicholas (Santa to you) has decided that to ensure that only worthy people such as yourself get a decent present, and that all the morons (these are everybody you don't like) get a lump of coal. So we are computerising the whole system and privatising the delivery of presents.
We need to know exactly what you want for Christmas.
In order to register you as a "good" person I need your bank details. I need your pin numbers.
I need your driving licences scanned in at 30000 Dpi and I need colour photo copies of your utility bills.
I also need your passwords.
Please log in to
http://www.Iamamoron.com and give me your identity.
If you already have a PSP it is important that you give us the old one so we can upgrade it.
See you on skid row sucker!
Jonathan the Jester
www.jonathanthejester.co.uk

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.