Thursday, November 10, 2005

Pepper Spray is unleashed


Now that all the outside stuff is done, I went inside the Clown House and drew up another zine. My new comic Pepper Spray is done, most of the other 12 or so zines I have put out in the past have been just about the pEPTO dIZMAL CLOWNS. tHIS ZINE ISN'T ABOUT ANY ONE THING OR PERSON, IT'S JUST SILLY DRAWINGS with mild political commentary.
You can have a copy for a buck if you can find me or two bucks if I gotta mail it to ya.
B&W,well over 14 pages, collectable, autographable, fish wrappable, no sharp corners, printed with carbon based ink on carbon based paper, Not intended for use as a floatation device.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dingo,
i moved to portland almost solely because i was inspired by the happenings i saw at the clown house one last thur. I have been in your crowd many times and am sad to see what has happened to the house as of late. anyway (enough small talk) i had my bike stolen and a friend gave me a new bike but it is way too big for me (the bar it so tall i may never be able to have children again after riding this thing...)i have been calling all over town tryin to find someplace that takes these things on trade so i could get a smaller bike but nothin so far... i just thought id throw this out there in case anyone has any ideas? i have little to no cash and the bike is a 32" Centurion Sport (old, but works, needs a patch on both tubes)
allie.tobey@comcast.net

Dingo Dizmal said...

If the city had let us keep our bikes I would have a perfect one that you could trade out and I could make sure it fit you.
Now I got squat,
Come over sometime, I do have a smallish mountain bike that I was saving to make a tall bike.
If you need a bike thats way more important.