Monday, November 28, 2005

Ice age rubber chicken,hunted to extinction

My "World historical rubber chicken" set of paintings is up at Zaytoon on Alberta street, Aisha Caffeine and I spent a half hour insalling the 10 or so paintings. The whole set up looks so clean man, I got the shivers over how cool it looked. I also had a nice time getting to know my neighbor Aisha. She made up a bunch of cards like the one pictured here and had them available to the people, she is the real deal and a class act.
Zaytoons is just down the street from the clown house, it's a restraunt and a bar, I like both the menu, house paintings and the owner. They showMovies too.

Three guys came to look at the room for rent over two hours today and I liked them all. They all had the aire of having their sh8t together, they all had plenty of money, helpful attitudes and I purposely let them walk behind me on the tour to see if they would shut the door behind them, they all did.
The house thrives and is most effective when the people in it are into the hive thing, or at least having mind of others, these guys are mature (one is in his 50s) I think we got lucky.
I'm praying that the welding gas fairy come soon, I got the "Post apocalyptic bike weaponry exhibit" Dec. 7th and we are out of gas to forge implements of destruction like axes made of bike frame tubing and sprockets. Some of the stuff isn't made of bike parts but those would still take out a car... Um in a post apocalyptic environment or maybe an ice age.
Toaster and I were working on the Rock Shock,flatbed,tallbike trailer and turning it into a howitzer (that's a big gun on wheels) that shoots...Say tennis balls or whatever really fast for the exhibit.
I'm gonna be real careful about keeping all the weapons disarmed and locked down through the whole gig. If it's going badly I'll hire a bouncer to keep ME away from the weapons, just kidding...I wouldn't hire anyone capable of keeping me away from weapons.


Wish list: calking, acrylic paint, band members (for Pepto Dizmal Clownarchy) and enough bike chain for a tandem bike.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.