Friday, November 11, 2005

I need some good thoughts here friends


As we speak my friend "Tylerjohnfool" is hand delivering my book "A shmanarchist tale" in a meeting with a publishing outfit in New York city.
I really hope they decide it's funny enough and political enough to publish. A gig like that would be so cool because the people in the book really exist and we could tour around as the characters doing shows in book stores and hawking the novel, we would make tens of dollars.
I would use my share of the ten bucks to buy Texas shaped gold teeth and breast implants for my back(I want Caffeine to grope me when we ballroom dance).
Tylerjohnfool is a really funny guy, I hope he can keep his pants clean and not fart up the room when he is in "The big meeting".
normally when people try to sell a book they get an agent, I chose a dishwasher.
The book takes place around the end of the last century, it's a history of the Pepto Dizmal clownarchy when we lived in Eugene. We had so many funny confrontations with riot cops, traffic, squatters, the super natural. Pepto and I take a trip across the country and got lost in death valley.
It's a real cool adventure and the cool part is it really happened.
I have two other books in the works, one is about the Portland Clownarchist times and the other, takes place at the scene of the first book, just 50 ft. to the left.
When they are done you should be able to read the first book and the third at the same time and get a bigger view and more comedy.
Pray for me folks, I really need a good thing to happen in light of all the crappy stuff that's been going on.
If not we still gots lots of comix, videos, live stuff and other art to make our ten bucksiz with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dingo,
Are you serious? I hope so..because I'm sure a book of your adventures would be a hoot...I'd buy one!

Keep us posted and I'll think good thoughts.

good luck.

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.