Thursday, October 27, 2005

NO Last Thursday for us friends


We cant just leave the place in a high traffic day without security for sarcastic compliance of city codes on the stuff you have in your yard so now without further ado meet your Alberta street, Clown HouseFUN POLICE!!!
Chief chlorine Enema Jones!!!
that's right my friends and she will be ready to deputise other clowns for patrols around the Clown House compound looking for any and all perpetrators of FUN.
She will be on the look out for trash, trashy clothing, trashy novels, Fake trashy (or pho-filth), Trash mountain boys better not come round, and especially trashy looking circus tribe. She has a bat, a badge and a dog so don't you dare come round the clown house laughing or all hell is gonna break loose. In fact, I'm glad Ill be working on Last Thursday because I'm always having some kind of fun and I'm afraid of bats.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last Thursday just wont be the same.

The Clown House yard was about the only thing worth going to last Thursday for.... Soon it will be nothing but over priced "art" and yup yups!

Anonymous said...

I know you're taking all of this with your chin up. I'm not- too sad!

I wrote to somebody at some neighborhood nuisance division to let them know
that there's more to this story than blackberry vines and a messy yard.

I've been busted by the city too. It's a hassle to be sure... but also so
depressing to have to undo and hide all your fun and beauty.

We would LOVE to borrow the red shoe of death. I'll send Sauce, Nick, and
Sue over, (the arcadians!) I'll bet they could help get some things out of
the yard. MAYBE even the stage.

We'll whoop it up for you tonight.

Jacque

Dingo Dizmal said...

yeah it happens, so one faceless complaint shut our whole operation down and cost us hundreds of dollars, I just want all the stuff gone so I dont have to look at it and worry.
I just got a call from Sam Adams Office and the nice fella told me that they wont be inspecting exactly the day after Thursday. So that was cool.