Monday, October 24, 2005


I'm watching a Gwar video, it's so doggone cool I could just sh*#. I'm back from my night job as a line cook. It's a very entertaining job, My job is cooking, grubbin, Indian food and passing it through a window into the land of inspiration.
From the wait-staff having gladiator battles over the food in the window to the crazy lady screaming racial hatred to cops, outside in the middle of the street.
Caffeine teaches sunday school at the big Unitarian church downtown, today she had to do that, come home for a bite, and then work a shift at The Star E Rose cafe, she is really tired and understandably snoozing.
A great part of her day was between jobs when she and I were interviewed by Rich Mackin for the Mercury, they had a fella come take some photos yesterday so I cant wait to see the article,
I bet it will be about the Clown House and it's over all infuence on domestic and foreign affairs pertaining to the strategic oil reserves as well as the price of adult bullfrogs in Southern Africa, between South Africa and Zambia. But thats just a guess.
The house is happy and healthy again, no good can come of constant worry so we are all back to abnormal. Banjo the dog has learned better ways to hunt down mice, I don't think she will ever be patient enough to sit still and wait like a cat would, but then again she would never walk around spraying putrid urine all over the house just because shes horny.
I would.

No comments: