Monday, September 05, 2005

The sad stuff is over.


The sad stuff is over folks, we have the living to do and the dead to celebrate.
I have make-up in my eyes from clowning last night at the Chunkathalon and I'm ready for some coffee but I had to throw a quick note to you folks to tell you thanks for all the kind words.
So many kind words that it was confusing to me while doing the act last night.
Hot gals kept comming up to me and giving me hugs and stuff, just when I thought it was because I'm a famous clownabilly rock star, they would say that the hugs were for condolences for all the death we have had around lately.
I hardly knew the guy who was struck by the car, It's more anger at car culture and drunk driving that I was feeling and the rat was due to expire anyway it had a good life and a good death (all I can wish for myself).
SO celebrate life turkeys! and next time ya throw your arms around me, make it because you have a fetish for stuntman, clowns who play banjo.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.