Monday, September 26, 2005

Last Thursday is commin




Last Thursday is commin and here is what we have so far.
Blood bowling: contestants roll bowling balls across the yard and score points by blugioning unlucky clowns at the other end, I have had zero sucess convincing anyclown to be the "Pin" so it may not happen, I would do it but I'm way too sexy for my banjo.
Speaking of sexy, I hear that Jonny Punchclock will be playing music on the stage that sits in the middle of the dirt bike track, theres another acoustic band comming too.
So with the bike races, i think we will bw having mini bike races, tall bike races and kid only racing, I hear the Oregonian will be here snapping photos of the action, that should be cool, two bands, a fire spinning goddess, punk band in the alley, the ususl B.S. and some art.
I'm giving away a bike to the all around winner of the mini bike race, so grease that mini bike up and show up ready to rock.
We still need more prizes for the races, last time there were no prizes so organising the race was like herding a flock of house cats.
We also need money for the Clown House, an event like this tends to cost money rather than earn it and we pay 300 bucks a month for the yard space alone.
I was working on an act involving some fire juggling, the idea is to have three molotov cocktails and juggle them between tall bike racers but I decided not to because of the oriffice of home land security, plus I don't know how to juggle. Speaking of puritanical, greedy, oil barons...Did anyone notice that all those terror alerts not only coincided with Bush polls being down but also they stopped after the election?

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.