Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Morning has broken


Morning has broken at the clown house, People are slowly getting up, looking around and figgering out what the hell to make of the day.It's overcast in Portland today and I'm concerned about the arcade game in the yard getting buggered up from the changes in humidity. Caffeine Jones is typing a resume and being stressed about her job, (she works for a real live jerk, the worst around, this dude not only thinks yelling is a proper motivational tactic but he's often wrong about what he yells about) one thing is for sure, I need a coffee
OK A great few cups of offee from Star E Rose Cafe, They have the best art show up Iv'e ever seen, looks like all historic moments done from the point of view of a rubber chicken.
I bet the artist is as hansom as he is talented.
Our clown house came out in the local weekly paper. It's billed as Portlands best clown house (it's the only clown house) they got my name wrong and failed to mention the community work we do but I'm still pleased as pie to be mentioned.
We got in two cases of bannanas from a guy I call "Saint Jay" yesterday we got a big box of bread so if you read this and are hungry come get some free food.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.