Friday, August 12, 2005

I let Pepto Dizmal the clown, chime in...

OK here's the dope, ya dope. If you wanna save money for somthing like...um I don't know...maybe SAVING YOUR HOUSE FROM GENTRIFICATION, ya gotta be smart (like mee) and save the little money you have.
Think of something you might think you need (exclude food, water and shelter). It can be anything; I bet you don't need it.
I have been in a few house fires and lost all my stuff. After the last fire, I was picking through the charred rubble of my own room, with a few members of the Tupelo Fire dept. Those guys noticed the stuff I had in my room (Dingo told me to keep this blog all-ages, so I can't tell you too much about my extensive collection of "equipment"), and this firefighter lady slapped me, when she saw it(which was pretty hot). That day I realised I could still have fun without all my stuff.
OK, so there's certain stuff ya NEED, but you don't have a lot of money: then the path is clear...Clear to the frikkin dumpster!
Here's an idea from me, Pepto the clown to You, the sap looking at a screen:
I don't do dishes as a rule, just like my bottom is "Exit Only" my dishes are "...dirty..only..." or sompin, but I'm really happy to back seat dish wash and pester whoever is doing the dirty deed of the disks.
I noticed a hippy that I live with both dumpsters a lot of produce, and buys a lot of kitchen supplies, WHAT A LOAD A CRAP!
I dove into the dumpstered delvings and pulled out the tomatoes, potatoes, and onions that come in plastic netting. I threw all the rancid stuff at the hippy, and wadded the netting together, along with a piece of cloth, and secured it with the fat rubber band that comes on broccoli...See? I made a great dish scrubber out of trash, and if the hippy is gonna do some laundry next, he can throw the new tool in with it, and then have a clean dish scrubbie to start with! It sure beats watching him scrub pots with his dredlocks.
Peptage

No comments: