Monday, August 22, 2005

I just did the most Punk Rock thing ever!


I went to the Star E Rose cafe to have a drink and look at my paintings (the rubber chicken history set), and when I got to the little table full of coffee chemistry, I carefully added sugar, choco powder, soy milk, cow milk, syrup, sugar free sugar and salt (by accident); and I noticed there were no clean spoons to stir the grizzly mess up with. Then I did the most Punk Rock, F.T.W., hoodlum thing ever:I used a spoon from the dirty spoon cup.
Yes, you can get my autograph and know you met the most punk rock desperado in town.
Sometimes folks ask for my autograph, and I just write "Get well soon" after my name .

We are planning a great event this Thursday, we have the usual mayhem of mud, blood, bafoonery, and stunts...with an added performance by Portland's Sprockettes bike dance crew! They are bringing a some circus acts from around the country. I saw them the other night, and they are great!
We will have art up, and maybe some frozen treats. Our friend came to us with a great rent-getting idea: A frikkin kissing booth! Yup, we spent hours, this last few days, building a wonderful kissing booth that Sumandi will be in during the event. She has a long menu of kisses to offer for a price...brilliant!
The photo is of Sam and me during this year's Multnomah County Bike Fair. It has nothing to do with this post; I just love that it was so hot, my face paint was melting (I saw a dog chasing a cat and they were both walking); and I really am fond of Sam, I call him Big Foot...the boy's got some big ass feet.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.