Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Da Dam Dog


Ok folks dont think I have a lot of time to screw around with this blog.
My day consists of taking care of kids, making Dawg Snax (our dog treat buisness, wheat free, hand made, vegetarian dog crack) and fixing bikes up for people, ether for free or for a little cash, so I have moments between bikes, kids and treats to wash my hands, (so I don't make kid vomit flavored dog treats or peanut butter bike seats)and take 5 to tell you whats going on in that rocket sled of a brain I have.
I was looking at the Clown House dog, Banjalanjadingdong Rodriques, and it dawned on me, That frikkin dog has never payed rent !
okokok she pulls her weight I must admit in fact when she is hooked up to the tall bike and trailor she pulls my wieght too and at the speed of traffic or better. And you can't find a better bouncer/security guard, she has protected us from all kinds of birds and cats, the first time she ever farted, she thought the sky was falling.
I have actually told a slobby roomate "As of now the dog is doing twice the chores you do and making half the mess!"
You know my doggie is a worker, she catches mice for us, she jumps through hoops and climbs ladders but thats all with the pay of some Dawg Snax (Vegetarian hand made).
You can say she likes to cuddle but sleeping with this dog is like spooning with a garbage bag full of clothes hangers, she is nice but has no idea about personal space.
For a pit bull dog, she is gentle and sensetive with strong feelings .
OK, I guess she is a trooper and a hell of a lot cheaper to get "Fixed" than me thats for sure.
I wonder if I could convince the seven year old human that I own to run under the house at full speed? Entertainment is a" Kind" of rent.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.